ProdElvis is a software that allows you to visualize the course of therapeutic treatments by graphically presenting pressure forces and their distribution on the patient's feet during exercise.
ProdElvis is useful for:
- online observation in real-time of patient movement forces,
- online observation of the compliance of actual traffic with the walking pattern,
- real-time traffic speed measurement,
- asymmetry observation during motion analysis,
- correcting patient movement in real-time or later,
- motivating the patient to put more effort into active therapy,
- real-time spasticity observation.
ProdElvis can potentially be used as a biofeedback application and can be fully adapted to many devices dedicated to gait reeducation and improvement of gait functionality, such as exoskeletons, trainers, walkers.